Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Tempature Rising...

Okay, back to reality...Heat Index rising to over 100 degrees tomorrow. Montana spoiled me with it's cool nights and moderate, gorgeous 70 degree weather. I was about to post some pics of the wildflowers in Montana but I have to go get our dog food from the big city of Jakin, GA..I got the wrong kind yesterday so I have to drive about 10 miles (one way to pick it up.) However; I can show you a picture of the new French Brittany Spaniels on the block for a quick bit of entertainment....But I hope to have the wildflowers up soon.
Our new kids on the block...1 Day old...

Now for a few of the Montana Wildflower Pictures...

A few shots taken in the Belgrade ~ Spring Creek Community..A gorgeous site from Montana and now back to our southern roots in Southwest Georgia....

No comments:

Followers

Visitors