Friday, July 9, 2010

New creations by me...

I got a little busy this week and created a couple of new things. Inspired by the west, I found an old cowboy boot that belonged to a distressed cowboy and so I talked him out of it and used some pheasant feathers, dried pod okra, reindeer moss and mixed it all together for a recycled concoction...These can be found at The Bus Station in Colquitt, GA or you can follow us at http://www.thebusstationgallery.blogspot.com/ or at http://www.liviandcompany.wordpress.com/  
Retailing for $55. Did I mention a Tony Llamos Boot?

Poppies inspired me while travelling in Montana so I painted these on an old window..
Retailing for $75. Ready to hang with burlap twine and accented with vintage cloth napkin.

I did this arrangement in Montana for the Fourth Celebration. Fred is a big hunter and lover of the outdoors and so I found it only fitting to include deer antlers, wildflowers, pheasant feathers and our old Grand Old Flag.

No comments:

Followers

Visitors