Sunday, July 11, 2010

One of those days...

Today was a good day. Just a plain, old fashioned good day. It's now 9:30 PM and I just brushed my teeth for the first time. Now, that's when I know I've had a good, relaxing day...Pajamas stayed on all day long which means, didn't have to go anywhere or didn't really have to see anyone special. Except for Billy and Roger, (our canine child), those were the only other beings that crossed by me today. I made some jewelry to put on http://www.etsy.com/ and then I watched a wedding show on WE...David Futura but really just piddled around most of the day getting ready to start the week tomorrow in Albany, headed over to Livi and Company. I have some new rustic jewelry to take over with the cross and peace signs that the Jenkins cut for me with their lazor metal cutter. They are in Colquitt, GA which makes it very convenient..I don't have to wait for a boat from CHina...Another story for another day....
Recycled, Rustic Earrings

No comments:

Followers

Visitors