Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wild South Welcome Home

We returned from the Wild West last night..What a trip!...I'm truly amazed by the west and the way the western spirit  grabs your heart  as you return over and over and each time, revisiting, the stronghold is a little more fierce. I'll have days and days of blog pictures as I tried to really capture places and things that got my attention...We visited antique stores, museums, western leather, belt, boot and jewelry stores in Montana and Wyoming. Cody was definitely beautiful and adventuresome with the rodeo and the Buffalo Bill Museum Center was crazy entertaining and I'm not a big museum fan. (five under one roof). I eturned with lots of ideas in my head and hopefully will be able to pull of them off....More to come later

No comments:

Followers

Visitors