Monday, January 24, 2011

Timing is Everything

Wow! Where did the last three months go, but away...Gone, forever in the dust. What lessons have been learned, what goals have been achieved, the sadness, the good times, the in-between experiences, the holidays, the reconnecting of old friends, family and new relationships. I have managed to coast along, digging deep at times, digging deeper at other times and then resting few and far between in the midst...I am freeing myself from obligations that have been prayed over and released to God to manage as I simply follow his instruction. The peace within is  a testimony that I have accepted my life as it is at the moment. I have but one obligation each and every day and that is to do what glorifies God to the highest. How better may I serve? The question for the moment each and every morning that I wake and put my feet on the floor. Sometimes the answer is not what I would like but as I go about my day with the thought in mind, I realize the bigger picture. It ain't about ME!!! I cringe at the thought of how many times I did like to make it about me..uhhhh! What difference does it make if for some reason it's not done exactly perfect? None. Keep me focused!!Attentive!Disciplined and Wise! A tall order to fill for a not so perfect individual that can't seem to think straight until she swallows her first sip of java in the A.M...Things are gonna change, people are gonna change, our goals, attitudes, and friends will change. But the one thing that is forever constant, will be the loving God that puts breath in our being every single day until it's time to move on to another place. Keep the Peace!

No comments:

Followers

Visitors