Saturday, August 7, 2010

Rock Star in the Mountains - 127 Yard Sale 2010

The past few days have been action packed as we  left for the 127 yard sale..Friend and fellow Junkee Antiquer drove until 3:00 A.M. Wednesday morning as I convinced him at 12 Midnight that if he drank a Rock Star it would keep him going for another hour or so. THREE hours later we made it to Sweet Water, Tennessee and had a short three hours of sleep before we rose and shone at 6:00 am to make our our way to the almost border of Ohio to begin the search for treasures...My first purchase for the day  were vintage jewels to use with my belt buckles and necklaces...and then a concrete pig...bottles to use for christmas decor...buttons....more jewels...shabby table...wicker table....and the list goes on and on....I had more plastic bags in the back of the expedition than I do in my pantry after a grocery shopping episode..Enjoy some of the pics that I captured along the way..


Having a moment with the pink elephant in Cookeville, TN..(Friday morning)

First Finds of the day on Thursday....including the coffee spill on my shirt.

Stuff...

Christmas Wicker Buggy

He wanted in on the action...

Tents and treasures

Local Friends we found along the way in Tennessee...

Making plans for next Year!

3 comments:

Dotto said...

I know that the two of you are in junk heaven, I would love to be along/. Dot

Dot Wainright said...

I know that the two of you are in junk heaven, I would love to be along/. Dot

Debra Atkinson said...

I know you guys were tired, but it looks like such fun! Debra

Followers

Visitors