Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lost 10 in 2.....


My daughter, Chandler, at Thanksgiving 2009.

I started the Visalus on August 16th with a vengeance. I wanted to feel good and lose a few pounds. I'm 46 and didn't think that the 15 pounds I wanted to lose would ever come off. I thought I would have to "settle" for those pounds since I was beginning the stages of menopause. WRONG!!!!!I lost 10 pounds the first two weeks by being on shakes. Two a day and one regular meal. Can I really get down another 10 to reach my high school "fighting weight?" Yes I can with Visalus and the wonderful products they represent. I am using the share/care method and building a business as an added bonus. Thanks Visalus for the wonderful opportunity; being able to share health and wealth with the people I care about....
]

No comments:

Followers

Visitors