Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Go to Grow

String Beads on Chain with Cross Pendant                                                                                                                    

                                 
Glass, Pearls and Wooden Cross

Vintage Jewels/Pearls on Cross with Vintage Button 

Angel Wings/Cross Necklace
Stone Cross on Vintage silver chain




Fun! Fun! Fun!

Rustic Peace with Turquoise Cross
Add caption



 I'm back to the Blog. I have been busy with a few little life issues and so I am ready to blog, blog, blog and create and keep on doing what God puts in my path each day..Here are some photo's of new jewelry creations and will be in Colquitt, GA this weekend at Second Saturday participating with Jo and Charles Bush with their "Hand Did Birdhouse Creations". We will be serving up Visalus Shakes as we continue to promote Life, Health and Prosperity along our journey.. In a few days, jewelry will be able to be purchased online as I get my shopping cart updated on  my site which is www.lorisholiday.com. I am excited to offer my jewels online and it's easy to ship!!!Yipee! Have a great day, y'all!
Turquoise Cross/Black wire Oval Hoops
Purple Quartz Cross/Black Wire
Turquoise/Peace  SilverWire Earrings

No comments:

Followers

Visitors