Monday, September 13, 2010

Thus Far.....



I have to keep reminding myself to keep my dates straight. With much going on in my personal family life, my thoughts are distracted at times. However, through God and proper living tools, I can remain "somewhat" grounded. The Visalus Program has been a tremendous outlet as my daughter was diagnosed with mental illness four days into signing as an ESS. I managed with the help of God and faithful friends to achieve "rising star" status in a week and am on target for Regional Director by the end of September. Where is the energy coming from to get up and continue as my daughter "battles her demons"? I know.  I immediately signed her up in the business the first week, knowing that Visalus would provide an outlet for her as she rebuilds her life with healthy, positive people and products to repair her brokeness.
We are now moving into the middle of September, I started drinking shakes almost one month ago, (Aug.16th) to lose a few pounds. Never to do the business. After five days of drinking shakes, I had more energy and the pounds were beginning to dissipate to the point that my pants were loose. I had a story to tell and I knew in my heart that many of my friends and family would benefit from Visalus. That's all it took for me to convince myself that there was a very productive opportunity waiting in the wings. I am hovering around the 10 pound weight loss mark and have lost 2 inches off my waist-line in 2 weeks. Now that's progress. I carry my weight around my middle, (the most dangerous for women). Today,  I feel very satisfied with my body as I continue to grow healthier with every shake and every vitamin I intake.  
I'm excited today even as my heartaches for my daughter. She too, will reach many goals within the company. Following guidance and direction from a loving God and family who loves her dearly, her mental and physical health will return, as all the proper tools are used; the rest will follow.
Peace and Blessings to ALL!

www.visalus.com

No comments:

Followers

Visitors