Saturday, September 4, 2010

His Power Prevails as Always...

It is for FREEDOM that Christ has set us free. ~ Galations 5:1
Chandler 
After nearly two weeks of "not the norm", (but what is the norm?), life is still forever changing. We rode the waves, hanging on in the balance and then, calm prevailed. I've had my opportunity to "Let Go...Let God" plenty over the past 14 days and the freedom that phrase gives me is like nothing I can describe. Chandler, my daughter has had  a "bump in the road" as my Mother likes to say. I watched as my 20 year reached a  dark place and then triumphantly picked her head up and said to me "Trust God". Those two words were like music to my ears and snapping me back into the reality of what really IS! When I struggle with control issues at times, I sometimes forget, I am the helpless and powerless one; then poof, the realization and freedom comes; the same freedom that has been constant, unfailing and forever...Thank you God for your Power, Mercy and Grace and for your Faithfulness in Forgiveness. 

1 comment:

Debra Atkinson said...

Lori,
Chandler is beautiful. How blessed we are to be able to go to Him when we need to.

Followers

Visitors