Friday, August 20, 2010

Too many irons in the fire?

This seems to be a common feeling these days..Every where I turn, there's a new opportunity waiting to pounce. Am I attracting this or is someone trying to tell me something? And whose fault is it really? I know...I know...I know. Now that my husband and I are empty nesters,  it seems that my time is filling to the brim and then some. I had an unexpected meeting, somewhat,this morning with a group of  young entrepreneurs from Bainbridge, GA. They were doing a presentation on a NEW product and so I sat and listened while my A.D.D. mind started racing as I got so enthused, knowing good and well that I had as much on my plate, like a "hungry man's at the dinner table." All I could imagine was how I was
going to approach my husband with this new and exciting product; who by the way already thinks I'm a lot A.D.D. and insane for the most part with my creative notions. Well after the meeting,I began to wait on customers in The Bus Station. I began looking around to see all the ideas that WERE and still ARE exciting to me...
Gratitude! Gratitude! Gratitude

My latest Belt Buckle Creation from Vintage Jewels and "Finds"

Our Store Sign at The Bus Station in Colquitt, GA
My Faith sustains me (most of the time).If it doesn't, it's my own fault.

1 comment:

Dotto said...

Lori, you are a whiz at everything you do and that is"EVERYTHING". You seem to be able to do so many things and I am so blessed by your faith and the way that you share it! Thelmadot

Followers

Visitors