Monday, August 2, 2010

Junkin' Road Trip USA 2010

A first for me as I take off tomorrow to the Longest Yard Sale..This should be a trip to remember...I'm tagging along with two of my fellow junkers as we travel the roads  up through Kentucky and Ohio to work our way down. This promises to be a non-stop adventure filled with heavy duty negotiations, hagglings and million dollar deals. Not to mention junk, antiques, jewels, vintage and everything else that makes my heart want to burst with JOY!!!I'll be posting along the week if I can get my paws on a computer otherwise I'll check with you on Friday when I return. I'm showing some new photos of the "extreme makeover" that took place last week at the The Bus Station - Gallery of Sorts http://www.thebusstationnews.blogspot.com/ . Don't forget Fall is on the way and so is a lot of surprises at our little treasure in Colquitt, GA
Just getting started...

More of the same...
Will it get there?
Now we are getting somewhere...
Vintage Jewels, bracelets and necklaces...Diet Coke not for sale or reading glasses...
\
Love her! $40
Recycled Decor in the WIndow Display..Painted Ceiling Tile $65. Old suitcase of my great "Auntie" What we really used to call her and a settee I found at a Mission Store in L.A. (lower alabama) that I converted into a "pretend like" swing for the window with rope.
One of my new "fave" finds....Distressed Cowboy Lamp $75
She/He is a fixture for Decor purposes only but the earrings can be sold...

A remake by me..Rustic Cross with crystal framed...$24
Certainly last but not least....Egyptian Horse Head....Not old but looks moldy and crusty..Made to look that way..that's why I like it..See ya soon!

No comments:

Followers

Visitors