Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Ideas and Inspiration...

Oh my goodness...between working at The Bus Station (our little retail location in Colquitt, Ga http://www.thebusstationgallery.blogspot.com/ and trying to finish up loose design ideas and create products for the upcoming, fast approaching fall and holiday season, not to mention a quick weekend trip to Atlanta to buy for the shop and search for last minutes to finish out the year, my blogging has gotten behind. I hope to upload a few of my new jewelry pieces. I found a dealer that does antique, one-of-a-kinds and vintage pieces which sent me into overload when I got home. So now, my dining room table is filled with jewelry findings, stones, beads, pearls; anything that you can imagine because when you are doing one-of-a-kind pieces then anything goes, in my book that is...So stay tuned for the pics as I have to wait for my camera because it's in my car which is another story for another day...Peace and Blessings!

1 comment:

Debra Atkinson said...

You just reminded me that fall is just around the corner! Looking forward to seeing those jewelry finds!

Followers

Visitors