Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Beginning



Parent's with Teenagers Prayer and Anniversary Blessing



The Hunter's Prayer.....First of Many



Okay, I'm prepared to do better. My blogs have been few and far between but I am promising myself after a class last night on blogging, to kick it up a notch..So here goes...I continue to create art...I will post a few pictures to show some things that I have done lately. My biggest thrust lately have been my blessings and prayers that I started writing back in 2007. I pick them up and put them down but now have been decoupaging them on wood which makes for a nice change. All different themes..The first I ever wrote was the Hunter's Prayer when Billy was leaving to go Quail Hunting. Then more followed depending on what was going on around me and even friends would request a prayer, say for their parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary or one of my favorites is "For Parent's with Teenagers Prayer." My girls are now out of the house which makes us empty nesters but they still are within a cell phone's reach. Back to the prayers, I enjoy writing them and then love to add my artwork to add personality. Someone once advise me to create the artwork so that when the customer sees the art, they will want to read the words on the page.
So I'll continue to blog and continue to create, not necessarily in that order.
Blessings and Peace!

Followers

Visitors