Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bloom Where You Are Planted ~ Mary Engelbreit


and put on the flavor of the week...Starbucks French Roast. This was on sale at Publix about 10 days ago and I should have bought 2 bags because I really love, love, love! Anyway, went outside and sat in the rocking chair and I waited for the sun to surface...I began the watering ritual as really summer temps have been here in south GA for about 3 or 4 good weeks. I read this yesterday in "Simple Abundance" and wanted to pass along since I guess I would fall into the class of "middle age".
"Gardening is one of the rewards of middle age, when one is ready for an impersonal passion, a passion that demands patience, acute awareness of a world outside oneself, and the power to keep on growing through all the times of drought, through the cold snows, towards those moments of pure joy when all failures are forgotten and the plum tree flowers". ~ May Sarton


While in my garden this morning, this is what I found...

                                             
Sunny, our cat and a friend that he is showing to me.

.
Blooms and more Blooms


Last but not least...my sweet Bronnie Petunia.

Followers

Visitors