Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vintage Bling and other Finds....

I have been jeweling for the past "ALL WEEK". I've found a new "source" for my vintage bling and I am so excited. I created a vintage rhinestone belt buckle this morning and really want to keep it but hubby says sell. I've listed on etsy.com and will have to send out a link to that. All of the new styles are one of a kinds and include all kinds of different beads, stones, charms, Turquoise (yum-yum) from Wyoming and Montana. Lots of pearls and just great "finds" from the antique dealer.  Have Fun! 

Authentic Skeleton Keys on Vintage Ribbon with charms and vintage buttons. $24.95
Cross I found at Scott's Antique Market in Atlanta; added to leather and metal chain.
Bling! Bling! Vintage BaUbles and Beads Belt Buckle..$145...One of a Kind

Vintage Shoe Clip that I transformed or "recycled" into a pendant with onyx bead. Coco Wood Peace Pendant with vintage ribbon.

Turquoise, Pearl and Cross...Don't get no better than this y'all. Come back soon! Peace and Blessings!

No comments:

Followers

Visitors